Thursday, May 14, 2009

MY FIRST FREEBIE!!!, + UPDATE




ITS OFFICAL I AM NOW OFFERING FREEBIES ON MY BLOG, I HAVE ALREADY ADDED MY BLOG TO DIGIFREE HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE PICKED UP TOMMROW RIGHT NOW I WILL ONLY BE OFFERING QPS AS I DONT MAKE ANY KITS YET,,,,,,THIS QP WAS MADE USING THE KIT PRETTY PRINCESS BY ALEAHS MOMMY DESIGNS, I HAVE JUST RECENTLY JOINED HER CT I ABSOLETLY LOVE THIS KIT AND WILL BE DOIN MORE QP'S AND LO'S USING THIS KIT,,, THE ABOVE IS MY LO using this kit, photo credit aleahs mommy too,,, the first image is the preview of the qp you will get when you dl from 4 shared here is the link to d/l hope you enjoy and plz leave me some love if you d/l ty.......http://www.4shared.com/file/105410110/2f8eab24/qp_for_pretty_princess_kit_by_amd.html

2 comments:

Aleah'sMommy said...

and if you want this kit visit www.sophisti-scraps.com to pick it up with the matching alpha!! The LO & QP are just gorjuss hun! I love them both!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 May [LA 07:18pm, NY 09:18pm] - 16 May [UK 02:18am, OZ 12:18pm] ).